Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
3 Miles SSE Sausalito CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind around 14 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE