Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 2 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
EW0993 Oakland (E0993)
Lat: 37.86033 Lon: -122.23483 Elev: 960ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE