Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 20 G 25 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
LAS TRAMPAS (LTRC1)
Lat: 37.833889°N Lon: 122.066944°W Elev: 1760ft.
3 Miles W Danville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 50. North wind around 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 47. North northeast wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 49. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE