Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 18 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
LAS TRAMPAS (LTRC1)
Lat: 37.833889 Lon: -122.066944 Elev: 1760ft.
3 Miles W Danville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 37. Light north northeast wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 39. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light north wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE