Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 6 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
LAS TRAMPAS (LTRC1)
Lat: 37.833889°N Lon: 122.066944°W Elev: 1760ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. South wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Light east southeast wind.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Light and variable wind.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE