Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447°N Lon: 118.996581°W Elev: 7570ft.
4 Miles NNE June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely before 11am, then a chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE