Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
GREEN SPRING (GNSC1)
Lat: 37.834181°N Lon: 120.503106°W Elev: 1108ft.
9 Miles SSW Jamestown CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 50. East southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West northwest wind around 7 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE