Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedSW 6 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
GREEN SPRING (GNSC1)
Lat: 37.834181 Lon: -120.503106 Elev: 1108ft.
9 Miles SSW Jamestown CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 34. East wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE