Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
6NM NNW San Francisco CA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE OFF THE CALIFORNIA COAST WILL RESULT IN GENERALLY
WEAK NORTHWESTERLY FLOW THROUGH THE FIRST HALF OF THE WEEK. WIND
SPEEDS WILL BE SLIGHTLY STRONGER OVER THE SOUTHERN WATERS THROUGH
MONDAY EVENING BEFORE DIMINISHING MONDAY NIGHT. WINDS WILL THEN
BECOME SOUTHERLY BY THURSDAY AS THE HIGH PRESSURE MOVES INTO THE
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear.
- Monday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming N 5 to 7 kt in the morning. Sunny.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Clear.
- Tuesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NNE around 6 kt in the morning. Sunny.
- Tuesday Night N wind around 8 kt. Mostly clear.
- Wednesday NNE wind 9 to 11 kt. Sunny.
- Wednesday Night N wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Mostly clear.
- Thanksgiving Day Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE