Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 36. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE