Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 55. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming north. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. North northeast wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 50. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE