Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light north wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE