Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 51. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE