Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
3 Miles SE Tiburon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. Light northeast wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE