Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
CW5780 Lee Vining (C5780)
Lat: 37.9565°N Lon: 119.1195°W Elev: 6780ft.
5 Miles NNE June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE