Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 0 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
EW0993 Oakland (E0993)
Lat: 37.86033 Lon: -122.23483 Elev: 960ft.
4 Miles E Berkeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain likely after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 43. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 44 by noon, then falling to around 40 during the remainder of the day. West northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. Light northeast wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE