Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNNW 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
BLACK DIAMOND (PIBC1)
Lat: 37.95 Lon: -121.884444 Elev: 1600ft.
4 Miles SSE Clayton CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE