Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 9 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
BLACK DIAMOND (PIBC1)
Lat: 37.95°N Lon: 121.884444°W Elev: 1600ft.
4 Miles SSE Clayton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. East southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Light and variable wind.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE