Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 7 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.843333 Lon: -118.478528 Elev: 5450ft.
6 Miles NW Benton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 53. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Areas of blowing dust after 11am. Sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy, with a west wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Areas of blowing dust before 11pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE