Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 4 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint65°F (18°C)
- Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.843333°N Lon: 118.478528°W Elev: 5450ft.
6 Miles NW Benton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind around 5 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE