Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 11 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.64333°N Lon: 115.73917°W Elev: 4850ft.
22 Miles NNE Tonopah Range #74 Nellis AFB NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 14 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a north wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northeast wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Northeast wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North northeast wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 22 Miles NNE Tonopah Range #74 Nellis AFB NV
37.89°N 116.05°W (Elev. 5028 ft)
- Last Update: 9:05 pm PDT Mar 10, 2014
- Forecast Valid: 2am PDT Mar 11, 2014-6pm PDT Mar 17, 2014
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE