Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 18 G 29 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.64333 Lon: -115.73917 Elev: 4850ft.
22 Miles NNE Tonopah Range #74 Nellis AFB NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. South southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west northwest 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 83. West northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 45. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 86. North wind around 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 92.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 22 Miles NNE Tonopah Range #74 Nellis AFB NV
37.89°N 116.05°W (Elev. 5028 ft)
- Last Update: 7:44 pm PDT Jun 18, 2013
- Forecast Valid: 9pm PDT Jun 18, 2013-6pm PDT Jun 25, 2013
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE