Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.41 in (1038.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-13°F (-25°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639 Lon: -112.14556 Elev: 7585ft.
13 Miles NE Escalante UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -3. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 35. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE