Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.838878°N Lon: 118.771892°W Elev: 7981ft.
15 Miles WNW Benton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE