Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 G 24 MPH
- Barometer29.81 in
- Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C)
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
CW5780 Lee Vining (C5780)
Lat: 37.95650 Lon: -119.11950 Elev: 6780ft.
6 Miles SE Lee Vining CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. West wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. West wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 26. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE