Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 13 G 26 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
CW5780 Lee Vining (C5780)
Lat: 37.9565°N Lon: 119.1195°W Elev: 6780ft.
4 Miles SSE Lee Vining CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE