Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
DW8239 Richmond (D8239)
Lat: 37.92917 Lon: -122.34550 Elev: 69ft.
2 Miles SW Richmond CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 51. South wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, then gradual clearing toward daybreak, with a low around 45. South wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 35. North wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE