Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 G 10 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
CW5780 Lee Vining (C5780)
Lat: 37.9565°N Lon: 119.1195°W Elev: 6780ft.
5 Miles SE Lee Vining CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE