Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
CW5780 Lee Vining (C5780)
Lat: 37.95650 Lon: -119.11950 Elev: 6780ft.
5 Miles SE Lee Vining CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 24. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 26. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE