Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
CW2655 Walnut Creek (C2655)
Lat: 37.9213 Lon: -122.0727 Elev: 125ft.
4 Miles N Lamorinda CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy frost. Otherwise, clear, with a steady temperature around 32. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 51. East northeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light east northeast wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE