Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity78% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.25 in Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Eagles Nest Airport (KW13)
Lat: 38.08°N Lon: 78.94°W Elev: 1437ft.
4 Miles SW Lyndhurst VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. South wind around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Light southwest wind. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 29. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Monday A chance of rain and snow before noon, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Rain and snow likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.