Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
BLACK DIAMOND (PIBC1)
Lat: 37.95 Lon: -121.884444 Elev: 1600ft.
5 Miles W Brentwood CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE