Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 10 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
BLACK DIAMOND (PIBC1)
Lat: 37.95°N Lon: 121.884444°W Elev: 1600ft.
5 Miles W Brentwood CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. North wind around 7 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE