Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
CW3427 Antioch (C3427)
Lat: 37.97959 Lon: -121.79778 Elev: 200ft.
5 Miles W Brentwood CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 54. West wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 81. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 55. West wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 87. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 56. West southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE