Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 6 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
BLACK DIAMOND (PIBC1)
Lat: 37.95°N Lon: 121.884444°W Elev: 1600ft.
Discovery Bay CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. West northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE