Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedWSW 7 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
BLACK DIAMOND (PIBC1)
Lat: 37.95 Lon: -121.884444 Elev: 1600ft.
Discovery Bay CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light south southwest wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 35. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light northwest wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE