Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.71 in
- Dewpoint-9°F (-23°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389 Lon: -107.90861 Elev: 9078ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 16. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -25. Southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -25. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE