Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 0 G 2 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
DW8239 Richmond (D8239)
Lat: 37.92917 Lon: -122.34550 Elev: 69ft.
4 Miles WNW Richmond CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42. West southwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE