Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
GREEN SPRING (GNSC1)
Lat: 37.834181°N Lon: 120.503106°W Elev: 1108ft.
6 Miles W Jamestown CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. East wind around 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight A chance of rain after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 11am, then a slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE