Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
CW2655 Walnut Creek (C2655)
Lat: 37.9213 Lon: -122.0727 Elev: 125ft.
Pleasant Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE