Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer0.89 in
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
CW2655 Walnut Creek (C2655)
Lat: 37.9213°N Lon: 122.0727°W Elev: 125ft.
Pleasant Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 69. North northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 45. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light north in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Light east wind becoming north northeast 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 42. North northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE