Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
BLACK DIAMOND (PIBC1)
Lat: 37.95 Lon: -121.884444 Elev: 1600ft.
3 Miles SW Oakley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 38. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE