Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 5 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
BLACK DIAMOND (PIBC1)
Lat: 37.95°N Lon: 121.884444°W Elev: 1600ft.
3 Miles SW Oakley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 68. West wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light west northwest in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE