Heavy Snow For the Southern Rockies with Heavy Rain for Portions of the Southwest
A moist flow off the Pacific will bring heavy rain to southern California and Arizona with heavy snow for the southern Rocky Mountains Monday. More freezing rain is possible from the southern Plains to the central Mississippi Valley. Heavy snow is also expected for portions of New England and upstate New York Monday.
12NM N San Francisco CA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisANOTHER STORM SYSTEM WILL APPROACH THE REGION TONIGHT AND MOVE OVER
THE REGION ON MONDAY BRINGING SHOWERS...THUNDERSTORMS AND GUSTY
WINDS TO THE REGION. WINDS WILL BE STRONGEST NORTH OF PIGEON POINT OVER
THE OUTER WATERS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY NIGHT. LIGHT WINDS AND GENTLE
SEAS DEVELOP ON TUESDAY. A MIXED SWELL WILL DEVELOP MIDWEEK AS A
LONG PERIOD SOUTHERLY SWELL ENTERS THE COASTAL WATERS.
- Tonight WNW wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Partly cloudy.
- Monday SSW wind around 6 kt. A slight chance of showers after 10am.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear.
- Thursday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming ENE around 6 kt in the morning. Sunny.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE