Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 6 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.843333 Lon: -118.478528 Elev: 5450ft.
3 Miles W Mount Montgomery NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 39. West wind around 10 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE