Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
CW3427 Antioch (C3427)
Lat: 37.97959 Lon: -121.79778 Elev: 200ft.
2 Miles SSW Antioch CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 80. West northwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 56. West wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 85. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 57. West wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 89. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 59.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE