Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 9 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
BLACK DIAMOND (PIBC1)
Lat: 37.95°N Lon: 121.884444°W Elev: 1600ft.
3 Miles SSE Pittsburg CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 67. West northwest wind 7 to 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 49. North northwest wind around 7 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE