Winds, elevation snow and moderate rainfall possible for portions of the Northwest
The next system over the Pacific will move onshore over the West Coast Thursday night into Friday morning bringing wind, elevation snow and moderate rain to the Pacific Northwest beginning Thursday evening. Travel and outdoor impacts will be felt across the western U. S. as the storm moves east through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedE 10 MPH Barometer30.39 in Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Nucla Hopkins Field Airport (KAIB)
Lat: 38.23875°N Lon: 108.563277°W Elev: 5912ft.
11 Miles WSW Placerville CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 62. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south southeast after midnight. Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph. Saturday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Sunday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.