Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1009.1 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Louisville, Standiford Field (KSDF)
Lat: 38.19°N Lon: 85.73°W Elev: 481ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Scattered showers and thunderstorms between 9pm and 3am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 54. South wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 54. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northwest 19 to 24 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 8pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bullitt County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE