Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Read More... Humidity70% Wind SpeedS 9 mph Barometer30.37 in (1029.0 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Evansville Regional Airport (KEVV)
Lat: 38.05°N Lon: 87.53°W Elev: 381ft.
2 Miles N Newburgh IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 10 to 13 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 39. South wind around 10 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 56. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 53. South southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 64. South southwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 9 to 11 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Monday A chance of rain before noon, then a chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38. North wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North northeast wind around 8 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. South wind 5 to 8 mph.