Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.61 in (1002.4 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Evansville Regional Airport (KEVV)
Lat: 38.05°N Lon: 87.53°W Elev: 381ft.
6 Miles W Evansville IN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. South southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1am and 3am, then showers likely after 3am. Some of the storms could produce small hail and gusty winds. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South southwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A chance of rain, possibly mixing with snow after noon, then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a temperature falling to around 44 by 4pm. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 18 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North northwest wind 7 to 16 mph becoming south after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 7 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Vanderburgh County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE