Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.03°N Lon: 120.42°W Elev: 2119ft.
5 Miles WNW Jamestown CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 68. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 41. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast 13 to 18 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. East wind 6 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE