Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 5 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.10060 Lon: -122.93030 Elev: 175ft.
11 Miles WSW Inverness CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 47. North northwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Rain, mainly after 4pm. High near 52. Light and variable wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 46. Southwest wind 14 to 21 mph becoming west northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of rain before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a northwest wind 22 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE