Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.10060 Lon: -122.93030 Elev: 175ft.
11 Miles WSW Inverness CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 39. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. East wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE