Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.1006°N Lon: 122.9303°W Elev: 175ft.
11 Miles WSW Inverness CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 56. East northeast wind around 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a steady temperature around 63. Northeast wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 55. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light north wind becoming northwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Northwest wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE