Flash flood threat continues across parts of New Mexico and Texas
Tropical moisture from the remnants of Tropical Storm Odile will continue to bring a threat of flash flooding on Monday across parts of southeastern New Mexico and southwest Texas. Rainfall rates of one inch per hour or more are possible in some locations. Flash Flood Watches and Warnings are in effect across the region.
38NM WNW San Francisco CA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisMOSTLY LIGHT NORTHWEST WINDS WILL CONTINUE OVER THE COASTAL
WATERS AS HIGH PRESSURE REMAINS OVER THE EASTERN PACIFIC. MID WEEK
A COLD FRONT WILL MOVE THROUGH THE REGION AND MODERATE PERIOD
NORTHWESTERLY SWELL WILL BUILD.
- Tonight WNW wind 9 to 13 kt. Patchy fog after 11pm. Mixed swell...WNW 4 ft at 10 seconds and SW 1 ft at 17 seconds. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Tuesday WNW wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt. Patchy fog before 11am. Mixed swell...WNW 3 ft at 9 seconds and SW 1 ft at 16 seconds. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Cloudy. Mixed swell...WNW 3 ft at 8 seconds and SW 1 ft at 16 seconds. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday SSE wind around 8 kt. A chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mixed swell...WNW 8 ft and ...becoming WNW 8 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night S wind around 7 kt. A chance of showers. WNW swell 9 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Thursday S wind 6 to 11 kt becoming WSW in the morning. A chance of showers. WNW swell 7 to 8 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Thursday Night WNW wind around 9 kt. A slight chance of showers. WNW swell 7 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Friday WNW wind 9 to 11 kt. A slight chance of showers. WNW swell 7 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Friday Night NW wind around 18 kt. Mostly cloudy. WNW swell 6 ft. Wind waves around 2 ft.
.....SAN FRANCISCO BAR/FOURFATHOM BANK FORECAST..... IN THE DEEP WATER CHANNEL...COMBINED SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET WITH A DOMINANT SWELL PERIOD OF 11 SECONDS. ACROSS THE BAR...COMBINED SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET WITH A DOMINANT SWELL PERIOD OF 11 SECONDS. MAXIMUM EBB CURRENT OF 1.7 KNOTS AT 03:37 PM MONDAY AND 1.5 KNOTS AT 03:48 AM TUESDAY.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE