A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
30NM WNW San Francisco CA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisNW WINDS WILL GRADUALLY INCREASE OVERNIGHT INTO THURSDAY.
WINDS WILL BE STRONGEST THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH EARLY
SATURDAY...ESPECIALLY OVER THE OUTER WATERS.
- Overnight NNW wind around 12 kt. Partly cloudy. W swell 4 ft at 12 seconds. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Thursday NNW wind 8 to 11 kt. Mostly sunny. W swell 4 ft at 18 seconds. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Thursday Night NW wind around 15 kt. Partly cloudy. WNW swell 5 ft at 17 seconds. Wind waves around 2 ft.
- Friday NNW wind around 11 kt. Mostly sunny. WNW swell 5 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Friday Night NNW wind 10 to 14 kt. Mostly clear. W swell 7 ft. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Saturday NNE wind around 7 kt. Sunny. W swell 6 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night WNW wind around 8 kt. Mostly clear. W swell 5 to 6 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. W swell 5 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of rain. W swell 4 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
.....SAN FRANCISCO BAR/FOURFATHOM BANK FORECAST..... IN THE DEEP WATER CHANNEL...COMBINED SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET WITH A DOMINANT SWELL PERIOD OF 13 SECONDS. ACROSS THE BAR...COMBINED SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET WITH A DOMINANT SWELL PERIOD OF 13 SECONDS. MAXIMUM EBB CURRENT OF 1.1 KNOTS AT 11:02 PM WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND 2.1 KNOTS AT 11:19 AM THURSDAY MORNING.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE