Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity70% Wind SpeedSW 9 mph Barometer30.04 in (1016.9 mb) Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lexington, Blue Grass Airport (KLEX)
Lat: 38.05°N Lon: 84.6°W Elev: 981ft.
4 Miles SE Lexington KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind around 6 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.