Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 17 G 21 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389 Lon: -107.90861 Elev: 9078ft.
4 Miles SSE Ouray CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 35. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE