Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389°N Lon: 107.90861°W Elev: 9078ft.
4 Miles SSE Ouray CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE