Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 14 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint-8°F (-22°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389°N Lon: 107.90861°W Elev: 9078ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow before 3am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE