Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.71333°N Lon: 117.24028°W Elev: 5625ft.
16 Miles NNW Silver Peak NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 32. Light southeast wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. East southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 8 to 13 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE