Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
Current conditions at
DW7094 Mill Valley (D7094)
Lat: 37.91333°N Lon: 122.54833°W Elev: 190ft.
4 Miles NNW San Rafael CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Light west southwest wind.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE