Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.03°N Lon: 120.42°W Elev: 2119ft.
4 Miles N Sonora CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 40. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. East northeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 40. West northwest wind around 7 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE