Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stockton, Stockton Metropolitan Airport (KSCK)
Lat: 37.88972°N Lon: 121.22361°W Elev: 30ft.
12 Miles E Morada CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Light north northwest wind becoming northwest 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE