Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Stockton, Stockton Metropolitan Airport (KSCK)
Lat: 37.88972 Lon: -121.22361 Elev: 30ft.
12 Miles E Morada CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain before 10pm, then rain and snow. Low around 35. South southeast wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Rain and snow showers likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 44. South southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. Light west northwest wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE